Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pray Big

PRAY BIG

thinking alot about these words

and ABUNDANTLY-

a very great quantity- 
considered to be MORE THAN ENOUGH
great wealth





The grace of our Lord was poured out 
on me abundantly, along with the
 faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.


About putting a BIG GOD in small boxes
when He wants to give me Abundant Grace

Cross, Hearts and Prayer
think this is something to keep my focus these days


And God is able to bless you abundantly,
 so that in all things at all times,
 having all that you need,
 you will abound in every good work.

The MORE THAN I can imagine GOD-
asks me to PRAY BIG.

That connects abundant grace
 and abundant blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.