Thursday, November 6, 2014

Bible Marginalia- Bless You and Keep You

#27 in the Bible Marginalia Series

Sometimes in weary days
 it is good to simply rest in a blessing.
As I have aged,
 I realize how much these words 
have touched my life 
in the uplifted hand of a pastor
 at the end of a worship service.
What a joy that for most of my life-
 this blessing has been spoken
 to me by my husband.
These words have often been 
the fuel to go out into another week.

Sometimes in prayer 
we are lost for words.
Then speak blessing.
Simply bless.


Washi tape

Timeless Transfer Rub-ons
Timeless Transfers
ordered here but shipping was expensive-
 share the cost with some friends!

Heidi Swapp date stamp
Colored pencils
Fine-point sharpie non-bleeding

Scallop square punch- 
Marvy Uchida - 2 1/2 diagonal
the perfect size for a Journaling Bible
( I keep some in my travel Journaling bag)
Marvy-Uchida-Clever-Scalloped-Square

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.