Friday, February 6, 2015

Bible Marginalia- God Wins

Bible Marginalia- #57

The Alpha and the Omega
The WHOLE story is
a reminder that our END-
is the BEGINNING.
Nothing here will destroy
 that future for His believers.
God has already won the battle.
He wins- FOREVER.
And SOON in God's realm of time?
I must live as if it is TODAY.

I saw this statement
 in the Bible Journaling
 community early on - 
can't find who that was....
I wanted to quickly add
 these words to my Bible
 before I forgot them.
 Simple page- Simple message.

On a rough day...
 this graphic statement 
simply reminds me of who is
writing my story.
And I already know how 
IT ENDS.

Supplies:
Scrapbook paper-
that looked like graph paper
 Alpha stickers (stash)


2 comments:

  1. The original post was from Sarah Kinger on 12/26/2014: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=326136610908346&set=gm.758041307619914&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.