Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bible Marginalia-Washed and Cleansed


                                                                           work of Laura Schumacher

Bible Marginalia Series- #75

Psalm 51
Wash me from my iniquity.

 Let me hear joy and gladness.

 Create in me a clean heart, O God.
and renew a right sprit within me.
Cast me not away from your presence,
and take not your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation, 
uphold me with your willing spirit.

Lenten heart words.
Life-long liturgy.

Thanks to daughter Laura-
 for sharing her journaling.

Supplies-
Gelatos- Faber Castell
 stamp
 Washi tape
 Prismacolor pencils
  I loved how she cut little pieces of washi tape
 and added them in to the design.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.