Sunday, September 20, 2015

Bible Marginalia- When Faith Helps Out


Bible Marginalia Series- #134
My friend, Faith, 
is a spirit-filled woman
 who happens to ALSO be a wonderful artist.
I introduced the concept of Bible Journaling
 to a group of women in leadership roles.
I saw Faith's face light up
 as she thought about all the ways
 she might contribute 
to this style of worship in a Bible.  
With encouragement, 
she created these margins 
to color for my Bible.
They are wonderful glimpses of images
 that reflect and cement 
these psalms right into my heart.

At worship today this image 
and these words kept "floating through"
 as I sat and participated in worship.
The Lord speaking right to me-
Open your mouth wide and I will fill it.
Lord, fill me with your grace,
mercy, compassion, and JOY.
Blessed at His table once again.
To be satisfied.

Faith has offered these margins
 to be used for personal 
and ministry and church purposes.
If you would like a copy of these- 
I will email them to you.
Just notify me by email:
condoit@aol.com
or in the contact info on this blog.

Supplies used:
Faith Mueller margins 
(she goes by Mutti)
Prismacolor pencils
Washi tape
Acrylic paint- Target

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing - the artist, the artwork, and the way it enhances your Bible reading. ~Eden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.