Thursday, April 7, 2016

Bible Marginalia- Who is and Was and is to Come

Bible Marginalia Series- #150

This week included attending 
the Professional Church Workers Conference 
for the Southeastern District.
(PCW-SED)
in Glen Allen, VA.
at the Wyndham Virginia Crossings
 Conference Center.
We gathered for a worship service 
and I just loved the typography 
on the cover of the worship service.
The next day I tore out the wording
 with some space around it,
 and colored in the words.
I then doodled and colored a border,
added it to my Bible with washi tape.

The words continue 
to bless my memory for prayer.
The Alpha and Omega.
The beginning and the end.
And everything in-between.
Bible Journaling does not need to be difficult.
Sometimes the design is just what I want to use,
and I may add to it --or not.
Look at the printed visuals for the worship
services you attend as a possible
 margin start or add-in, tip-in potential.

 Part of the Conference Center  
Spring in Glen Allen, VA
wyndham-virginia-crossings
A Colonial setting in mid- Virginia.
This will be the site for our 
2016 Tending the Flame Conference
 for Outreach for the Southeastern District.
Tending the Flame- 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.