Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Bible Marginalia-You Know ME

Bible Marginalia Series- #161

Psalm 139

My intimate life with God-
from the time of my conception and 
 knit together in the womb.
Thank you, Lord,
 for making me so wonderfully complex.
 Your workmanship is marvelous.
You have examined my heart Lord, 
and you know EVERYTHING about me.
 You know what I am doing,
 what I am thinking, 
and where I am.
 You go before me- 
and you follow me.
In all of life you are WITH ME.
In all of the days I have on earth-
what sweet comfort this gives me.

For this meditation I colored in the words
 on the left side 
(they are preprinted in the Inspire Bible)
 and then drew
 in the flowers on the right.
 I added a  few of the swirls 
on the right to tie them in for the whole page.

Supplies-
Inspire Bible
Colored pencils
 Micron pen






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.