Thursday, March 30, 2017

Those Idols- Worship into the Week

Bible Marginalia-#245
 The Old Testament reading 
this past week in worship
 included the section-
 Isaiah 42:10-25.
 We sang a Steve Merkel song- in worship.
LORD, HAVE MERCY 
has these words:
 "I have built an altar 
where I've worshipped things of man.
I have taken journeys
 that have drawn me far from you."
 And I thought about that during worship, 
and when I got home, 
and into the week.
That is the simplicity of the plan-
just worship into the week.
Time to reflect, 
and respond, and
pray about how these words
 might reach into my week.

Supplies:
Envelope wrap
Washi take 
Fine-point non-bleeding Sharpie pen
 Colored pencils



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.