Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Bible Marginalia- Follow Me

Bible Marginalia Series- #247

Spending some time in my 
ESV Crossway Interleaved Bible.
It has a whole blank page in-between each page.
I have loved the song:
The Summons for a long time.
If there was a worship service
  or consecration service 
when Jesus called each of His disciples-
I think they would have sung this song.
Not sure exactly how I will use this Bible- 
but it always seems I have large pieces of things,
 especially bulletin or worship service covers
 that connect for me. 
 I want to save those God and world intersections.
A Bible with this much space 
just might be where I want to keep things together.

Supplies:
Target Acrylic paint
Always rub-on
Fine-point Sharpie non-bleeding
Black calligraphy pen
Distress ink

1 comment:

  1. Thank you I did not know this song. Great idea as I have songs that the words mean much to me too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.