Monday, January 29, 2018

Bible Marginalia-Unite My heart

Bible Marginalia Series- #277

Psalm 86: 8-13
Great is Your Steadfast Love

There is none like you...
there are no works like yours.
You are great and do wondrous things,
you alone are God.
Teach me your way, O lord,
Tha I may walk in our truth;
unite my heart to fear your name.
I give thanks to you, O Lord my God,
 with my whole heart,
and I will glorify your name forever.
For great is your steadfast love toward me;
you have delivered my soul
 from the depths of Sheol.

Lord, I find that so many times
 I have a divided heart.
Bring unity.
Bring focus.
Center my heart on you. Amen.

Supplies:
Alpha stickers
Washi tape
Gift tags 
Illustrated Faith tag
Colored pencils
Fine-point Sharpie non-bleeding pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.