Monday, February 26, 2018

Visual Faith- Psalm 28


Visual Faith
CliffsNotes style
in a Sketchbook.

Psalm 28-
You are SILENT.
I'm calling out-
from a black hole.
I am in the same cell as the crooks.
They work for the evil one.
They have no idea how God works.
Smash them and walk away.
Yea God! Blessed Yahweh!
He HEARD me praying!
HE IS ON MY SIDE!
 I am with HIM.
I am jumping, shouting and singing!
Carry them like a good shepherd.

How often we forget 
that we are not the ones
 working things out.
We are participating
 in an eternal story.
When the down and out times come-
and they do, 
and they will.
Got to remember-
He is on me side!
That changes everything!

Supplies:
Psalms- by Eugene Peterson
Sketchbook
Wine cork
Stamping Ink
Precision Pen
Yoobi Colored pencils


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.