Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Bible Marginalia-God Abides in Us

Bible Marginalia Series- #294
Love Letters from God

 1 John 4:12
"No one has seen God,
if we love one another,
 God abides in us
and His love is perfected
in us."

Pretty straightforward instructions here.
Pretty complicated in the follow through.
I am very thankful that God 
does the part of gathering me in first.
This is a set of the margins I am 
working on from the free resources
 at Visual Faith Ministry.
love-letters-from-God margins  
My large print ESV Bible
 gives me plenty of space 
to add in a margin 
and even secure with washi tape.
I just spend time coloring as I can, 
praying the verse into my day.
Then time to start another one.
No big deal to come up
 with my own image.
Just print, color and pray.
That's simple enough for most everyone
 to add to their devotion time.

Supplies:
margin printable- VFM
Colored pencils
Plain blue cardstock
Washi tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.