Sunday, June 17, 2018

Enduring Word Bible- Remember

 Enduring Word Bible- #2
I grabbed a glorious day 
outside a couple of days ago.
 Time to rest and REMEMBER.
Genesis 9- God's Covenant with Noah
There is so much hope here-
in the aftermath of such devastation.
When God establishes a covenant- 
He CANNOT break it.
This same promise extends to me- 
many generations later.
When the bow is in the sky 
and I see it- I will remember.
It is the sign of THE COVENANT.
Never again will there be a flood
 that destroys the earth.
The Lord of Heaven sets it in the sky as a
reminder to all that lives on earth.
I often wonder in these days 
when there are many places of small flooding
 and large flooding, if this too, is a reminder.
A reminder of who establishes 
the rain upon the earth.
Who stops the rain upon the earth.
And after each and every rain- 
I will look for the rainbow.
Supplies:
Prismacolor pencils
Fine-point Sharpie pen- non-bleeding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.