Sunday, June 24, 2018

Enduring Word Bible- Whirlwind


Enduring Word Bible- #4

A full day of worship events-
a retirement and an installation.
This was the Old Testament reading 
at the Retirement service.
Job 38- where the Lord answers Job-
out of the whirlwind.
It struck me that I often feel 
like I am the one in the whirlwind-
and in this reading God 
answers out of the whirlwind.
Or maybe that is God in the middle of 
"my whirlwind life"-
yup, God right in the middle of THAT. 

So, no, none of us were there 
when the world 
was set right in the universe.
When the morning, waves, the seas,
 darkness, the stars,
and clouds were created 
and given their purpose.
Think I can trust my whirlwind days
 to the ONE 
who holds ALL OF THIS
in His hands.

Supplies:
 Enduring Word Bible,
 Colored pencils, 
Fine-point Sharpie non-bleeding pen
 Faber-Castell Gelatos-
Guava and Aquamarine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.