Monday, July 2, 2018

Enduring Word Bible- Breathed Out

Enduring Word Bible- #6

2 Timothy 3:10-17- 4:5
This was one of the readings 
in a worship service I was at the past week
 at the installation of a pastor.
It is a favorite section of Scripture
 for the beginning of a ministry.
Yet, a great reminder for all of us.
I spent time rereading this section
 in the past few days.
Extending a worship experience- 
right into the week.
Lectio Divina- sacred reading.
I think the image in margin actually
 makes it into Visio Divina.
That is really how I process.

All Scripture is breathed out....
that is pretty awesome to think about.
Makes the words of the Bible pretty significant.
My response:
I rejoice and give praise for this great gift.
That's a blessing in my worship into the week.

Supplies:
Colored pencils- outlining words
Neocolor pencils- Sky Blue- background
 American Craft Stamp
Recollections- Ombre Ink Pad
Fine-point Sharpie pen- non-bleeding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.