Sunday, December 2, 2018

Scripture Doodles- November


Scripture  Doodles for the month of November
Using the Portals of Prayer Devotions.
 This is the fourth month of experimenting
 with this practice.
I can truthfully say this has been the only way
 that I have ever successfully done a devotional walk
 in a daily manner.
 A catch up day or two here and there
 has been doable,
grace-covered, and yet welcoming.
Sometimes the title for the devotion
 has been what I centered on
 for my doodle space.
It has also been in the daily reading
 or in the prayer.
 I can't see the whole month
 at a time since I cut the calendar apart
 to make it work for a Traveler's journal.
But, I love that I can still
 see the "picture" of the month.
All in all- 
a devotional art practice 
that "adds" to my spiritual walk.

The Devotions for this month 
were written by Rev. Ray Salemink 
of Ellettsville, Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.