Monday, March 23, 2020

COVID 19 Prayers

It is certainly settling in these days-
long term and wide-sweeping.
We are beginning to understand that 
the future is not ever going to be quite the same.
We don't know exactly what that means just yet-
perhaps we are afraid to picture that now.
In all of this I have faltered in how to respond,
set my days,
and bring encourage to my family and friends.
When it sorts out at the end of the day- 
there is one thing I know.
Under stress-
 people resort to what they know best.
And it is stressful days right now-
 and the only thing that makes sense to me-
 is the tried and true.
My "go-to" rises to the top
 and as I reflect and look back
 at that last few days, I see a pattern.
The patter is prayer.
Day out and week in-
 that is just what makes sense to me.
The above prayer page is one 
that my friend Pat Maier
 created for Visual Faith Ministry.
It is where I am sitting 
and writing and noting
 and resting in these days.
 I share it with you right here:
Print and share.
Share and Share.
There are certainly plenty of us
 in need of places to gather in prayer
 in these very challenging COVID19 days.
Trust, rest, and live in His grace.
Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.