Friday, April 3, 2020

Lenten Journaling in Community- #7

When From Death I'm Free
Lenten Journaling - #7
When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
This page- Paper  Collage
Hymn Meditation-
Image by Concordia Publishing House
 Mixed Media Collage page
Bible Margin from Visual Faith Ministry
Coloring page-
 Image by Pat Maier
Press ON-Paper Collage
Image by Sally Beck
Philippians 3:14
Scripture Reflection
 Concordia Publishing House image
Hymn Words Reflection-
 Brings back many images of Lent worship
 services from my childhood.
Concordia Publishing House image
Visual Faith experiment
Margin designs by Pat Maier
Journaling underneath Scrapbook page
From darkness to light-
The work of the Holy Spirit in 
my Spiritual Formation.
What do I see the Holy Spirit
 doing in my life?
It is process.... 
and His power.
Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.