Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Neighborhood Vista

 A recent evening walk in our
 "stay at home" neighborhood 
was full of many contrasts.
There was the very dark sky
 of a storm passing close by...
The sun hit the trees nearby while the 
background loomed dark and a bit eerie.
The contrast of new spring growth ready to pop 
and the in-full bloom trees played out 
against the gray blue sky in the background
 when I looked up and in the distance.
 Then I looked at the close-up
 views right in front of me.



 It became a fitting view of Holy Week.
It is so easy to get lost in the big picture
 unknown of our pandemic world right now.
Then every blossom and every petal whispered-
 "keep your eyes on me, child,
I hold the whole world in my hands."
In the dark and gloomy, scary COVID19 days,
 the God of  the Universe 
is in a count down mode, 
with the reassurance of- Easter is coming.
Yes, Easter is Everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.