Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Scripture Doodles- March

Scripture Doodles March 2020
What a month this has been for sure!
I decided that for this month 
I was doing a number of 
Visual Faith practices for Lent,
so what I did to adjust this month was to use
  4 colors of Watercolor and prepared the month for gathering the world or phrase for each day.
I found that this "short-cut" still allowed me 
to have a place to gather the prayer prompt
 or take-away for the day and mark the Lenten journey.
It is ALWAYS OK to make adjustments 
in these practices so that they work for YOU.

 I wil be finding another devotion to use
 for April because our church is locked up
 with all of the Portals of Prayers inside.
 I know there is an online APP- 
but guess I am a hands-on paper kind of person.

Thanks to Dr. Kim D. Marxhausen
 from Lincoln, Nebraska for this 
month's Portal of Prayer devotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.