Friday, January 6, 2017

Epiphany Epiphany!

Bible Marginalia Series- #238
Matthew 2:1-12
Once again a Christms card 
with a place to journal on the back.
Full margins in Matthew.
Matthew is the only Gospel 
that tells of the visit of the Magi.
And they came and brought him gifts of gold, 
frankincense, and myrrh.
Costly gifts.
Wonder what costly gift 
I can lay at the feet of my King?
Certainly my will, my desires, and my goals- 
will cost me dearly to give up. 
Perhaps on the this Epiphany Day 
at the beginning of this 2017 year, 
that just might be what I spend
 my time thinking about.
Blessed New Year.

Supplies:
Christmas Card
Gold sewing thread
Gold Sharpie marker
paper clip
Epiphany hymn page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.