Bible Marginalia- #155
Paul's Prayer for Spiritual Growth.
So much in this section of Scripture.
- First-- Praise to the Creator of the Universe.
- That through His glorious unlimited resources He will empower us with inner strength through His Spirit.
- Then Christ will make His home in our hearts as we trust in him.
- Our roots will grow down into God's Love and keep us strong.
- That we may have the power to understand how wide, how long, how high and how deep God's love is for us.
- May we experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully.
- All glory to God, who is able through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. (more than we can imagine)
- And lastly- Glory to Him through all generations forever!
Illustrated Faith pen