Saturday, July 6, 2024

Worship into the Week- New Everyone Morning


 Lamentations 3:22-33
Great is Your Faithfulness

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; 
his mercies never come to an end;
they are mew every morning; great is your faithfulness.
"The Lord is my portion," says my soul,
"therefore, I will hope in him." v. 22-24.

It is easy to see that we get caught up
            in trying to make things productive and good

We make our list and then cooperate
 to make then happen.
Then, it is no surprise that I have run out of mercy
 and patience and a host of things,
It is like a semi-load was delivered
last night on my street.
Enough for the whole street- and then some.
No held up delivery.
No delays.
EVERY single morning.
Restocked during the night.
Never on back order.
Never a lost shipment.
Thanks you God for your great, great,
faithfulness to me.

Supplies:
Visual Church Year Printable
Worship into the 
Magazine cutouts
Colored pencils 
Vintage postage stamps





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.