Sunday, July 6, 2014

Every Day a Cathedral

"Make every day a cathedral, giving glory to God."
                                Ann Voskamp



"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before Him with joyful songs…
Enter His gates with thanksgiving
and His courts with praise;
give thanks to Him and praise His name."
 Psalm 100: 1-4





"The Greek translation of Eucharisteo 
means to give thanks.
It's what Jesus did at the last supper, 
at the end of his earthly life,
 and what I committed to do with
all of my life.
To take up each day and I've thanks for it,
 to take each moment and savor it,
a morsel from his hand, 
and find sustenance
 and God in it."

Ann Voskamp

FIND
 SAVOR 
 GIVE THANKS-

What is your cathedral prayer today?

 Photos from Fountainhead Regional Park, 
Fairfax Station, VA
 July 6, 2014

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!

    God open my eyes, slow me down and help me to savor your everyday graces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.