Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bible Marginalia- The Lord won't leave me



Bible Marginalia Series- # 73
I find that even if I don't do
 two both pages at the same time-
 I like to use similar colors for the two page spread.


This page was worked first.
  Deuteronomy 29:29
"The secret things belong to the Lord our God,
 but the things that are revealed to us and 
to our children are forever."

Not all will be revealed.
We are working out
 some things here on earth -
 without the whole story.
 That is hard for me sometimes
 as a "control the outcome" person.



And as I work it out here on earth
-- the wonderful part to remember is-
"The Lord will 
NEVER
 leave me or forsake me."

Deuternomy 31:6
gonna cling to that.


Supplies:
Printable Bible verse
Washi tape
Scrapbook paper
Colored pencils
 Fine point Sharpie non-bleeding
 Iridescent watercolors
American Crafts banner tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.