Friday, November 4, 2016

November Scripture Writing


I had been wanting to add an intentional look
 at Gratitude and Scripture 
for the month of November.

After scouting different resources,
 I decided to make a hybrid booklet 
from a number of printables
 that I had found online.
 I simply printed them out and made 
a stack of cardstock pages to mount them.
 The Scripture sections might be 
a bit lengthy to write out the whole section.
So on some pages, 
I may have to edit or paraphrase.
So if I make another set,
 I might make the pages a bit larger
 to allow the space to copy 
the whole Scripture section.
Thanks for the work of Janel Maclean 
for Illustratedfaith.com- 
Bella Blvd. for her printables.
And thanks to Shannon Long
 at Sweet Blessings 
for the Scripture Writing Plan.
Check out more of the Scripture Writing plans here-
http://www.swtblessings.com
 The printables for this project
 are uploaded in the FILES section 
of the Visual Faith Learning Community.
Visual Faith FILES

Supplies:
Cardstock
Washi tape
Double sided tape
O ring
 Assorted fibers
Distress ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.