Friday, November 3, 2017

Bible Marginalia- Truth, Free, Grace and Gift

Bible Marginalia Series- #269

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace 
you have been saved, 
through faith- 
and this not from yourselves, 
it is the gift of God.

John 8: 31-32
To the Jews who had believed him,
 Jesus said,
"If you hold to my teaching,
 you are really my disciples. 
Then you will know the truth, 
and the truth will set you free."

I like looking at these two verses
 together on this Bible margin 
designed by Pat Maier.
Makes me think about how
 grace and gift, 
and
truth and freedom 
are linked.
Many times simple teachings
 make more sense to me-
when I see them like this.
At least it helps me to remember them.

Supplies:
NIV Noteworthy New Testament
Paperchase markers
Colors pencils
Orange Gelato
Washi tape


this margin can be downloaded in the File section of :
Visual Faith DC Metro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.