Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Worship into the Week- Christ the King

Worship into the Week-
 Luke 23: 27-42

Christ the Ling Sunday
 Last Sunday of the Church Year

Truly, I say to you, 
today you will be 
with me in Paradise."

More hope for today's world 
than we can understand 
with our human capabilities.
Our lives are transformed 
because this changes everything.
Yes, Jesus died on the cross for me-redemption.
But, He also rose again-
and transformed both my earthly life
 and my heavenly promise.
We must never stop telling the truth
 of what Jesus has done for EACH of US.

Supplies:
Visual Church Year Printable
childrens-bulletin-luke-2327-43-112419
Watercolors
Colored pencils
Junk Mail
Magazine cutouts
Fine-point Sharpie pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.