Sunday, March 1, 2020

Worship into the Week- Return

Worship into the Week-
Return
An Ash Wednesday Reading
Joel 2:12-14
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
God's gracious and merciful 
slowness about me and my stubborn heart.
How slow to anger He is and merciful.
He is abounding in steadfast love.

Rend my heart that I may return to you, Lord.
May I offer my whole heart to you in my return.
In my imperfect state, 
you do not cast me aside,
but welcome me back, again and again.
What great kindness is there
 in your patient way with me.
I give thanks.
Amen.

Supplies:
Visual Faith Church Year
childrens-bulletin-joel-212-19-2262020
Magazine cutout
Junk Mail
Colored pencil
ProMark Ultrafine pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.