Monday, April 6, 2020

Holy Week Blooming


The Phlox is in full bloom.
And it is a Holy Week 
like none in my lifetime.
I am very blessed to be able to still be outside 
and walking in my yard.
Checking on what is in full bloom.
Biennial Lunaria.
 The west side of the house
 has lilacs just ready to burst into full bloom.
Even with social distancing,
 I caught the eye of my neighbor and laid a bunch 
near her gate to pick up. 
Small blessings to share right now.
 The phlox tumbles down the driveway edge
 and spills over the stacked ledge.
In a Holy Week that meets us in the unknown, 
I am so thankful for the known of this week's end-
Easter on Sunday.
And yes, let's remember that
 EVERYDAY is EASTER!
 #dengardens on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.