Wednesday, November 18, 2020

The Amazing November Scripture Writing Plan

 

This is the November Scripture writing plan
 that I am currently using this year.

Today I wrote out the significant part 
of this reading for today- November 18.

The truth is that I created this project in 2016-
with every intent of finishing it that year.
Life doesn't always finish on intent.
I think I have added to each each year since then-
with every good intention of finishing
 the Scripture writing that year.
But, just because THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN-
 doesn't mean that the PROCESS 
and the Biblical connections are any less relevant.

I often think about how God and time 
are probably so different in how that all gets played out
 in the world.
 My agenda and my timeline 
and my parameters might be important,
but I also believe that God uses all
 the bits offered to him through the years 
to make a wonderful finished blessing.
This is the amazing Scripture writing plan,
 because I am still writing- not that I finished.
No matter the sequence of the journey 
or the detours on the way, 
keep moving forward, dear friend.
 Pick it up again, start over, 
or start anew.
And..... I am not dating my little booklet
 till it gets finished.
By grace... we shall see.

The lovely website below is where 
I got this plan that I am following.
Below is the new 2020 November Scripture 
writing plan and you can find that right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.