Friday, January 29, 2021

When Practice Becomes Gift

 

When I began working with the 
Visual Church Year resources 
for Visual Faith Ministry, my plan was to simply
have a binder to show "others" how to use them.
Imagine my surprise now that I am
 into my 4th year of doing this practice.
Somewhere it became worship into the week.
The setting up of a "place to worship" 
for each week of the month
 became the entry to set prayer and praise
 on a 2 page layout.
When Covid happened,
 it became the way that I set 
about preparing for time in His Word. 
The three ring binders 
have a new home this week.
An ONION SETS drawer 
from a Hardware store fit the bill.
The Journey gathered.
A Practice started.
And the Practice becomes Gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.