Friday, June 18, 2021

Worship into the Week- Good Courage

 

Worship into the Week-
Epistle Reading- 2 Corinthians 5:1-10
Our Heavenly Dwelling

Our earthly dwelling- body- 
takes up so much of our focus.
These days as I deal with the recovery
of a total knee replacement,
I find myself pretty much focused
 on body repair and body strength.
We are failing here in this tent,
and even with progress,
I am mindful that this body is failing.
How blessed that I have this gift-
eternal life-
 that pales everything here.
So on an extra hard day,
I am of good courage.
 I am walking by faith-
 not by sight
and I have a house in the heavens.

Supplies:
Visual Church Year Printable
Worship into the Week resources
Colored pencils
Washi Tape











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.