Saturday, July 10, 2021

Worship into the Week-Sufficient

Worship into the Week-
2 Corinthians 12:1-10
Paul's Visions and His Thorn

For My Power is made 
perfect in weakness- says the Lord.
Paul states that the insults, hardships, persecutions 
and calamities are places 
where the Lord shows His strength.
We can be assured that Paul 
had some signifiant challenges- 
but we don't know what they were.
 In spite of them, Paul did his work for the Lord.

"For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Help me to remember this phrase, Lord, 
that I may not boast or be conceited.
May I give you credit-
 that all I do is with your power and strength.
What a gift of grace.
 It is enough. You are enough.
You are sufficient. Amen.

Supplies:
Visual Church Year Printable
Worship into the Week Printable
Scrapbook paper
Junk mail
Bicentennial stamp
4th of July stamp
Watercolors 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.