Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Worship into the Week- Abundantly

 

Worship into the Week-
 1 Timothy 1: 12-17
Christ Came to Save Sinners

Paul in his letter to Timothy.
Just spending some time here 
looking at the pouring of gifts:
GRACE, FAITH and LOVE.
Not just a simple measure but-
ABUNDANTLY-
through Jesus Christ.
Promises that are kept and fulfilled
and faith inspired.
Even though I am a sinner, 
Christ came to save me.
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, 
that saved a wretch like me.
This grace comes into my life like a waterfall-
 such an overflowing pouring.
I need to live in that grace.

Christ has shown great patience with me
 to believe in him for eternal life.
"To the King of the ages, immortal, invisible, 
the only God, be honor 
and glory forever and ever. Amen."

Supplies:
Visual Church Year Printable
Worship into the Week Printable
Magazine Cutouts
Watercolors
Distress Ink
Vintage Stamp






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.