Thursday, May 11, 2023

Worship into the Week- Chosen

Worship into the Week- Chosen
1 Peter 2:2-10
A Living Stone and a Holy People

We have a Resurrection identity
 in this cornerstone- Jesus.
With that promise comes the gift of
knowing we are chosen and precious.
Nothing takes that away from me- 
as a believer in Jesus.
With the power of Jesus in me,
I am capable to be Light in the darkness
as God's masterpiece.
No matter what the world says-
 I am His, by merciful grace, and I can 
live out my days as God's people.
Sermon Notes
added during worship.
A margin added during 
reflection time this week.
Chosen.
A familiar term these days with the 
television series.
A great reminder speaking
 into the hours of my day.

Supplies:
Visual Church Year Printable
Worship into the Week Printable
Colored pencils
Magazine cutouts
Vintage stamp
Watercolors
Distress Ink




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.