Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Anniversary Blessings- 41 years

 

This August marks 41 years

 of marriage for John and I.


An Anniversary toast celebrating all

 of God's rich blessings in our life.

More than we can count, more than

we are even aware of in our lives.


John and I met when I was in 5th grade
 and he was in 6th grade.
So we have know each other for 58 years.
I try to wrap my head around that sometimes. 
 All the hopes and dreams.
All the challenges and struggles.

The incredible joy and laughter.
Opportunities beyond our imagination.
Watching the hand of God write the story
 of our journey as followers of Jesus.
His goodness and mercy has been part of  
this love story.
May anything in our lives that is good 
be attributed to His Glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.