Friday, November 3, 2023

In Need of Present Help

 

Worship into the Week- Psalm 46
Reformation Sunday
God is our Fortress

"God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam, 
though the mountains tremble at its swelling." v. 1-3

These words have set deep in the past few days.
I have stood on PRESENT HELP.
Not on the route "to arrive".
Not on "back order."
PRESENT HELP.
Like with an inhaled breath.
Like I can touch it now.

Enduring Word Bible- Psalm 46

"Be still and know that I am God.
I will be exalted along the actions,
I will be exalted in the earth!
The Lord of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress."

So a deep breath in to calm my soul 
and mind and heart.
Be still. Be still.
Present Help is here right now.
I will lean back on my fortress.
Clinging to the LORD of hosts.

Supplies:
Visual Church Year Printable
Worship into the Week Printable
Magazine Cutouts
VFM Reformation stickers
Colored pencils
Distress ink.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.