Saturday, June 15, 2024

Worship into the Week- The Fall

 


Worship into the Week-
Genesis 3:8-15
The Fall

I spend a lot of time in the garden.
It would be amazing to take 
an evening stroll with God.
The "Golden Hour" is ruined forever with the
fall of Adam and Eve.
"What is this you have done?" God asks.
Reminds me of the parent of pretty normal toddler.
And the toddler runs behind the couch.
So many times I think the all-knowing God
 just might miss my mistake.
Or, I jump to the defense to find all
 the excuses for my choice.
It always ends poorly.
Adam and Eve certainly must have 
wished for a rewind button.
Though our reading ends here,
 this is the beginning of our GRACE story.
So thankfully, this bad ending 
was the the start of an incredible redemption plan.

Supplies:
Visual Church Year Printable
Worship into the Week Printable
Magazine Cutouts
Watercolors
Colored Pencils








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.