Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Bible Marginalia- In His Word I Hope


 Bible Marginalia Series- #287

Psalm 130: 5-6
In His Word I Hope.
Today was a challenging day.
Hearing about the unexpected
 death of a dear friend.
Another friend had the unexpected
 death of her brother-in-law.
Often death comes unexpected.

"Out of the depths 
I cry to you, O Lord.
O Lord, hear my voice."
Some days we are in the depths.
Nothing makes it better-
 or changes things.
In these challenging places I am reminded
of His Goodness.
"Wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
and in his word I hope;
my souls waits for the Lord
more than watchmen for the morning,
more than watchmen for the morning."

In memory of my friend-
Vivi Diefenthaler

Supplies:
Napkin
Tri-Art Gesso
Stickers
Die-cut
Colored pencils
Finepoint Sharpie pen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.