Thursday, May 17, 2018

Bible Marginalia- Rock, Fortress, Deliverer

Bible Marginalia Series- #293

Psalm 18
It is certainly wonderful good news
 that our Father 
has a multi-list job description.
He is my strength, my rock,
my refuge, my shield,
my salvation, my stronghold,
and my deliverer.
I received this beautiful margin 
created by Pat Maier 
from Concordia Publishing House.
It was part of the materials 
to promote the new 
Enduring Word Journaling Bible 
coming out soon.
Here is a link for ordering the Bible-
the-enduring-word-bible
We are very excited about 
this new resource.
We look forward to sharing 
the journey along the way.

Supplies:
Printed margin- CPH
Colored pencils
Washi tape
Fine-Point Sharpie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.