Sunday, September 16, 2018

FEAR NOT!

Camp Arcadia, Michigan

“Fear not,
 I am the first and the last,
 and the living one.
 I died, and behold I am alive forevermore,
 and I have the keys of Death and Hades."
Revelation 1:17-18

Loving this sunset vista 
and pairing this verse of hope.
 In the face of death, our own mortality,
the cross is the reminder of our rescuer.

 A wonderful time this weekend
leading the Women's Retreat 
at Camp Arcadia, Michigan. 
Reflecting on this past weekend 
and all of the conversations, blessings,
and gifts brought forth in encouragement.
God is Good!

1 comment:

  1. Love your succinctly, wonderful expression of this past weekend's Women's Retreat. It was such a special weekend of fellowhip! Thank you for your leadership and friendship!
    p.s. God must not have wanted me to leave the area too quickly. I left Camp Arcadia, drove a few miles up the road to sightsee, drove back towards Arcadia and pulled into the Scenic View area....just as I pulled into a spot (I hadn't planned to park there when I first drove in), a woman took a photo of the view. As I turned off the car engine, she turned around and sat on the railing. It promptly broke in half, she fell backward and I lost sight of her. She had rolled partway down the hill! She was ok but I called for others to help get her up. Had to be God's planning that I was there because her family and other people weren't even close to her when I arrived.....whew!! Reminds us to listen to His voice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.