Saturday, December 8, 2018

Enduring Word Bible- A Righteous Branch

Enduring Word Bible - #36
Jeremiah 33:15
Advent Week One.
A righteous branch will spring up.
Part of the Lord's eternal convenant with David.
 The hope and promise of the plan
 worked out for Israel and for all of us.
Printed margin from: 
sermon-worship-notes-jeremiah-3313

Luke 21:28
" Now when these things begin to take place,
 straighten up and raise your heads,
 because your redemption is drawing near."
Sermon notes- Posture, Promise and Presence.

I added some of the rest of the printables
 in my Worship into the Week journal.
childrens-bulletin- Dec 2
I can hear my dad's voice saying-"straighten up."
Think it was also used with my own children.
And here in Luke- 
Jesus used these words as he tried to help
 His disciples makes sense of His second coming.
And for the beginning of our Advent---
I move in with straighten up, raise your head,
God has a plan, your redemption is drawing near,
watch yourselves.

Supplies:
Visual Faith Ministry printables
assorted junk mail
vintage papers 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.