Monday, September 9, 2019

The Work behind the Scene

We have a hard time seeing sunsets 
with the way our house is positioned on the lot.
And all the trees.
But a few nights ago,
 I saw an odd glow in the back yard.
Sunset time-
but that is my clue to go look out
 on the other side of the house.
We don't really have a window
 with a great sunset view.
But, once in awhile, 
I catch the signal 
to go running out the front door.
I couldn't help but think about that
 is the way God works in my life too.
He is always working in the background,
 in places I can't even see.
And once in awhile I catch a glimpse.
How good is the Master-
 as He brings to completion 
the good work begun in Me.


And I am sure of this, that he who 
began a good work in you 
will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.