Thursday, September 26, 2019

Worship into the Week-Generosity

Worship into the Week--Generosity
Luke 16: 1-15
The Parable of the Dishonest Manager

This manager is also called "shrewd"
 and that doesn't have the same negative
 connotation as dishonest.
But the bottom line here for me
 is the issue of generosity.
I need to seek to have a sharing heart
 with the little I have, 
or how could God entrust me with more? 
Too often we follow the worldly framework
 that I could give more if I had more.
That's not the question.
 It is my trustworthiness.
In all things may I be held
 responsible and honest.
That my dealings would bless those
here and now and into the streams of eternity.

Supplies:
Visual Church Year
childrens-bulletin-luke-16:10
Colored pencils
Washi tape
Junk mail
Magazine cutouts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.