Saturday, October 26, 2019

Space for God

A Prayer card I am spending time with this week.
Praying over a ministry family
 and a congregation celebrating an Anniversary.
150 years!
"The Lord, the Lord himself
 is my strength and song.
He has become my salvation."
Praying and coloring.
Breathing and praying.
Coloring and breathing.
Till it all becomes one thing.
I am often still amazed at the difference
 this practice has made in my prayer life.
The Holy Spirit has certainly moved things
 around in my life to make 
SPACE FOR GOD.
Some things have fallen away.
Some things have been strengthened
in the core.
I will always believe there are many
 more things that the Holy Spirit is 
currently working on in my 
sanctification process.  
Many things I may never even be aware of
in that journey.
Ever grateful...
" Be still before the Lord, 
and wait patiently for hi."
Psalm 37:7 RSV

Versicle prayer card from

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.