Friday, October 9, 2020

Worship into the Week- Cornerstone


Worship into the Week-
The Parable of the Tenants
Matthew 21:33-46
A section of Scripture 
that shares yet another parable.
Parable-a simple story used to illustrate
 a moral or spiritual lesson,
 as told by Jesus in the Gospels.
  So many layers to this Scripture.
The killing of the heir.
The rejected cornerstone.
The Kingdom and producing fruit.

Lord, let me see the ways 

that I can produce fruit in your Kingdom.

Keep my eyes open for opportunities to serve you.

May I love and also have 

a very deep respect for your one and only Son.

Arrange my life for spiritual transformation that 

rests on Jesus- the Cornerstone. Amen.

Supplies:

Visual Faith Church Year Printable

childrens-bulletin-matthew-2137-10420

Watercolors

Magazine cutouts

Colored pencils

Magazine Word fetti



2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog today. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you stopped by-there is an email sign up if you don't want to miss a post and there is a page to follow on Facebook- Blessings!

      Delete

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.