Saturday, October 17, 2020

Worship in to the Week- Lead Me



Worship into the Week-
Psalm 23
Spending some time in this Psalm this week.
Still waters.
He restores my soul.
ON days when I feel depleted-
 I can reflect back on this phrase.
He restores my soul. 
He restores my soul. 
He restores my soul.
Kind of like a whispered prayer. 
Over and over again. 

Think this image was from a 
bulletin at a Seminary call service.
In the month when we remember
 our undersheperds- the pastors,
a good thing to connect to Psalm 23.

Lord, when I fail to find the path-
Lead Me.
When I stray and need redirection-
Lead Me.
When I am stuck and just at a stand still-
Lead Me.
     Amen.

Supplies:
Visual Faith Year Printable
Colored pencils
Magazine Cut outs
Bulletin Cover
Junk Mail


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.