Monday, January 31, 2022

Scripture Doodles- January 2022

 

This month I set up a prayer month for the places 
we were going to visit in Israel 
for the Spiritual Pilgrimage we were leading.
We were very blessed to have our time there in 2022.
  Many friends had their tours canceled
 for the first part of January.
Four colored pencils was the plan.
I added the Bible Reference for my devotional time.
I used one square a day for a place we would visit. 
The section at the bottom of the calendar 
was for the overflow of sites we visited.

I loved having this Visual journey
 of our time in Israel.
It is a great way to share with others 
where we have been on our trip.
I tell people that it is really the 
Ultimate Visual Faith Experience.
Check out these hashtags on 
Instagram to find out more:
#denninger22israel
#vfm_ultimatevisualfaith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.