Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Lent Calendar 2022

 

Lent Calendar for 2022

This year the devotion I used had Sunday entries,

 so I went ahead and did those also.

That took me right up to Palm Sunday.  

I am doing some processing with a 

Take Heart Holy Week Lectio Divina Bible Study

 from Visual Faith™ Ministry 

and that is a perfect set of readings for Holy Week,


It is always amazing to me 

how a phrase sticks with the day-

Ordinary People, Remember Me, 

Paradise Restored, and Alert Living.

A simple process of adding words, color 

and the hands-on practice of writing it down 

gives the Holy Spirit something to work with.

Thank you Lord, for that- this Lenten season.

Here is the link for the calendar I used:

lenten-path-2022-by-karen-hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your thoughts and comments- they are greatly appreciated.